You need to become a student member of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) before you can enter for exams or apply for exemptions
You will need to provide details of your educational qualifications, and to pay the required fees. You will also need to provide details of referees to support your application.
Please note: admission fees increased from 1 July 2017. Any student admission forms received from this date need to include the increased fee.
For advice on how to complete your form, please contact email@example.com.
We offer reduced rates to assist students who are on a low income
Here are some frequently used forms for membership application, exemption, fees, careers, PPD, etc. Please refer to the IFoA Official Website for more details.
- Application form for student admission
- The minimum requirements for admission as a student member
- Exam exemptions
- Application form for use when applying for exemptions from Fellowship exams
- The official guide to actuarial careers
- A list of employers offering work experience or graduate trainee positions
- Personal and Professional Development (PPD)
- Subscription policy and membership operation 2017/2018
- Table of membership fees and subscriptions 2017/2018
- Application form for reduced rate membership subscription 2017/2018
- Fees and charges for exams and other education services
Education Services Team
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD
+44 01865 268207