The IFoA CEO, Mr Derek Cribb will visit Beijing and would like to invite you to the IFoA Member Event on Monday 22 Jan 2018. Derek will introduce the IFoA's Chartered Actuary proposal and interact with our members for your feedback. The main venue will be in Beijing, members in Shanghai and Shenzhen can join interaction with Beijing via video conference at regional venues.
This event applies to all practice areas and free for all IFoA members. Attendees can claim up to 2 hours PST.
For more information on the Chartered Actuary, please visit: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/upholding-standards/regulatory-communications-and-consultations/current-consultations/chartered-actuary-proposal
Beijing main venue
- Tang Room, F9, Prosper Center, No.7 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Chinese address：朝阳区光华路7号世纪财富中心9层Tang Room
- Xin Hua Room 1&2, F11,PricewaterhouseCoopers Center,2 Corporate Avenue, 202 Hu Bin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
- Chinese address：中国上海市黄浦区湖滨路202号企业天地2号楼普华永道中心11层 Xin Hua Room 1&2
- Shenzhen Room 2, F34, Tower A, Kingkey 100,5016 Shennan East Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen
- Chinese address: 中国深圳市罗湖区深南东路5016号京基100 - A座34层 Shen Zhen Room 2
Special thanks to Venue Provider
Up to 2 hrs PST
Speakers and Presentations
Mr Derek Cribb, The IFoA CEO
- Topic: Chartered Actuary proposal: Ensuring we’re fit for the future
- Ms Wen Li, the IFoA Lead Representative in East Asia
This event is free to attend.
In case of entrance guard requirements, you may need your personal ID to apply for temporary entrance pass to the business centres above.
You will book trough http://ifoa_china.mikecrm.com/AjAPbDD , If any inquiries or support needed, please feel free to contact China@actuaries.org.uk, or 8610-65350248.