The 4th IFoA Asia Conference
About this event
The IFoA Asia Conference is now in its fourth year and has a proven record of accomplishment of attracting high-level decision makers and top industry practitioners from all backgrounds including direct insurers, thought leaders and stakeholders from around the world. The conference aims to explore the future of insurance and financial systems through a well-rounded balance of plenary sessions, interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
Booking is now open, prices and booking information can be found on the event page.
Offering a diverse selection of plenary sessions and cross-practice workshops, the 4th IFoA Asia Conference is the perfect opportunity for you to discover current and developing topics and trends in Asia, whilst providing excellent opportunities to grow your network.
The welcome address will be delivered by Dr Suthiphon Thaveechaiyagarn, Secretary General, Office of Insurance Commission Thailand.
Confirmed plenary and panellist speakers include
• Huynh Thanh Phong, Group CEO, FWD
• Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA Group
• Ng Keng Hooi, Group CEO, AIA Group
• Tan Suee Chieh, IFoA's Council member and Conference Programme Chairperson
• Chris Wei, Executive Chairman, Aviva Asia
• Colin Wilson, the IFoA's Immediate Past President
• Thomas Wilson, Global Chief Risk Officer, Allianz SE
Make sure you register soon to receive the early bird rate. Want to gain visibility with an engaged audience? Then sign your company up to become a sponsor or an exhibitor
We look forward to seeing you there.
Beijing Representative Office